do-it-yourself our free approach apply for studies abroad
When you want to study abroad, informing yourself the most about the following aspects is key.
- Your targeted country
- Their education system
- And once this is done and you know your chosen field of study, find at least 10 universities offering the given program first.
- Then try reading your prospective department’s website, and scanning for specifics about your study program.
- In each case also visit the admission office’s website, looking for requirements to get a seat in your targeted program.
- Once this is done, select the 2-3 universities that you will be applying to
- Locate the online application form in each case and fill it out
- Then upload the required document where indicated, and pay the application fee (if any)
- Wait for the decision from the admission committee
- Once you have secured admission, it is time to move to the embassy website of your chosen country within your border
- On the page try locating information about the application for a visa – on that page, you will see all the necessary steps to apply for a student visa. The most important information here is the required documents.
- Follow indicated steps to fill out a visa application and prepare for the interview if one is required in your particular case.
- If you are granted a visa, follow recommended steps to prepare for your travel and studies journey