Clarendon Fund Scholarships at University of Oxford
Fully funded scholarships / by helpforafricanstudents_ex02rj / 181 views
Targeted degrees: Masters/PhD Degrees
Deadline: 7 Jan/21 Jan (annual)
Clarendon not only offers over 170 new, fully-funded scholarships each year to assist outstanding graduate scholars, but offers the opportunity to join one of the most active, highly international, and multidisciplinary communities at Oxford.
- You will be automatically considered for Clarendon if you apply by the December or January deadline, whichever is relevant to your course. You do not need to submit a separate application.
- Clarendon offers fully-funded scholarships covering course fees, as well as a grant for living expenses for the period of fee liability.
- There are no restrictions on nationality, ordinary residence or field of study. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible.
- Clarendon scholars are selected for their outstanding academic merit and potential.
- Clarendon scholarships are highly competitive.
- Listing ID: 24025